COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

APPLE BLOSSOMS



The apple tree is in full bloom.. you stand under the tree and it just buzzes with the bees gathering their harvest for honeymaking. My ART today was working in the yard. It's a cloudy, semi sprinkley kind of day. Cool to work in the yard. Lots to pull out from winter piling up.. leaves, grass, etc. Will be so nice when it's all done. Dan and I brought in 35 bags of bark mulch to layer under the fruit trees. It looks so much nicer and hopefully will last a few years.
I found a lovely garden angel today and decided she was going to grace our entry to our yard. She will stand there to bless us coming and going. I love the bird she is holding. I normally am not so gaga over a garden statue but she really grabbed me when I saw her. She just is so
peaceful and loving looking.
Okay back to more work in the garden.. a lovely way to spend the day.
ta


No comments: