COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

MORE NINE SCENES

IN MY DREAM WORLD...

Nine sweet houses surround the tree house. 
The flowers are blooming in the big tree
and the air is filled with a sweet fragrance


















A large flower creates a peaceful haven for homes.
It's warm and you can hear birds singing. 


NOW
In my real world, it's snowing.
Art takes me to faraway places.
Gratefully artistic.

2 comments:

Wyanne Thompson said...

Those are gorgeous drawings! I wish I had that much patience. :)

Artist Linda Drake and Lunar Designs said...

oh thank you.. I wish I could paint like you. I love your work.
and here's my secret to drawing..
I do it while I am sitting on the couch in the evenings. TV mostly bores me, but I enjoy the company of my husband, so this is how I pass my time "watching" tv!!!