COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, February 15, 2010

PAINTING MY OWN PARADISE

I like this calm green.  It's called Lettuce Alone.  In the kitchen I used Sea Breeze.  I have a
theme going here I think.  I must be longing for a tropcial beach and some alone time. 
The kitchen/breakfast nook is bright but that is what I wanted. 

Note;  there are no plam trees nor ocean outside despite my intentions of altering the interior!!!  But spring is coming.. and I am having fun painting up a storm of color! The white wall to the left will be the nice green so that is next... I tried it here:
   to see if I would like it.... and  I LIKE IT!  NOW I am dancing in colors...  xoxoo ta

No comments: