COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

DANCING IN THE MORNING

January is gone and there seems to be cloud that has lifted off of me.  February is the love month, and spring is looming in the distance.  There are days when I hear the birds singing and they too seem to feel spring is on the way.  I cranked up the music this morning in my studio and Marley and I boogied.. he loves to dance with me.  It lifts your spirits!!!!
I have new projects in the works, and a sense of excitement is bubbling like a hearty stew in my heart.
I look forward to everyday with happy anticipation.  I wake up thrilled to get moving.  I walk in gratitude for the abundance of love in my life.  I am opening the door to new possibilities and new sights are welling up.
I am ready to give to the universe.
NOW.

No comments: