COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, February 26, 2010

MOMENTUM

RED is my power color and I am FOCUSing on NOW.  I am a great one for exploding with intent,
carrying it strong for awhile, then losing my momentum.  I don't think I am alone in this.  Human being
Human.  But my recent break-through has shown me this:  I must hold strong and true with my path in my heart. I will continue on determined.  The door I have been pushing so hard on has opened and I
know NOW I will keep FOCUSing on the steps forward.  So much of my energy has been
engulfed in fear, and now that I have broken through the paper tiger, I am ready to stay on track.
Writing it down here gives it more strength for me.
NOW  - I -  FOCUS.

No comments: