COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

IF I WERE A COWGIRL

Just finished this design for, ya you guessed it, Cheyenne Frontier Days.  I am not a cowgirl. So doing cowgirl art for me is a challenge.  I am not in that yehaw groove.   I don't listen to country music, I really don't like it at all.  I listen to a lot of different music, but run away if possible when I hear country.  Sorry.  It's just not my thing.  But if I were a cowgirl, I would have to be funky.  Like wearing over the knee red and white socks.  I like funk.  So it would be part of my country thing.
  NOW it's snowing again.. soft light gentle snow.

No comments: