COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

RED LETTER DAY

I NOW TAKE MY INTENTIONS TO HIGHER DIVINE LEVEL!!!
Owning my own business is wildly duel for me at times.  A Gemini.  Mostly that dividedness can be a great.
Or not.  This economy has been pounding away at all of us.  And the concern and worry has been
heavy for me.  I am a well known Pollyanna.  But even the best of pollyannas has venomous toads
snapping at her heels.  Those wakeup calls at 2:22 a.m.  The creeping of the disease called worry.
Oh.  I fell into that bog and was slogging around. It was heavy and it slowed me down.
I was feeling lathargic with fear.

And at the core of this gutbomb,  it was all a big ole ugly cloud that was more fear than substance.
So now I make my intentions new and improved and am celebrating my new found batteries.
And in my morning's journal art, I expressed my gratitude and determination.
Because ART speaks it for me.  Always.
NOW
I leap into the BEST IS YET TO COME!
xoxox

No comments: