COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

END AND BEGINNING

I love to read.  I love the feel of a book in my hands and turning the pages.  I love to be pulled into the story.
Starting a new book always stirs up wonderful anticipation.  Ending a book can be a mixed bag.  Sometimes,
glad to finish the book and sometimes really sad
 to close the cover. 
This morning's journal art was about my own  journey.  The ups and downs and the hopefully acquired lessons that inspire you to keep going.  I am really good at persaverance of my passions.  I can get an idea in my head and it's like I am riding a fast moving train.  Hell or high water is in my veins.  It is a good thing to have.
What I stink at is introducing good habits..sticking with self imposed schedules...etc..disipline....
I am looking at the end of FEBRUARY with great satisfaction.
  And I look forward to MARCH with
GREAT INTENT to... 

~ STAY AWAKE ~

~  BE STRONG ~

~ CARRY ON  ~

~ NEVER GIVE UP ~

yep, that's me.
NOW
I am enjoying a day home embracing my space, feeling deep gratitude for life.
ta

No comments: