COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

a new idea


Well, Merry Christmas.. I know, it's only April, but nearly May!! I have been very busy doing my new art for Lunar plus I created a new link (blog) that I can post all my new designs to my website. It's an easy plus FREE way for me to instantly update. I will still be posting here, but it will start to be more about my side art. My new blog with new designs is at
Plus catching up with orders, I haven't had much time for my other art. But I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I will be jumping in full force asap.
The weather has been wonderfully luscious... the garden is calling me. I manage to pop outside a little bit, to see new plants coming into bloom. Our apricot tree and cherry tree are nearly done blooming and our apple tree is nearly ready to burst full out. It's hard not to rush to the nursery to pile up the flowers to plant, but still too early for us. We can have a hard freeze this time of year, so we have learned to be patient before we trust spring time in the Rockies.
Okay.. back to my orders.. ta for now.

No comments: