COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

putting my request out into the universe


This is my new addition to my Visual Intention board. I have been wanting to write and illustrate children's books for ages now. One of the titles I want to do is called:
THE FARAWAY GRANNY
So I quickly did a storyline this morning, which now has moved it to a new level of intent. The watercolor that I did in Hawaii one morning was just playing.. but it comes from a dream that Emalie had about a red house with yellow flowers. The morning we took her in to see her mama after surgery, she had to tell Stephanie all about the red house with yellow flowers. So of course, this will be her house in my book.
I am posting this because I want to take my intent from dream to reality and this is a confirmation to myself and the universe, that I will make this dream come true.
My first step.
ta-daaaaaaa

No comments: