COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NEW INTENTIONS


Spring is beginning to burst in our mountain town. We have had some blue sky-sunny warm days that pours optimism into your bones after a long winter. But even with the hope of spring and renewal, I sometimes get plagued with fear of the impact of this rough economy. I have been bog hopping lately and decided this morning enough is enough.
So I did some journaling this morning. And once again, the inspiration and comfort of just working out my feelings in my journal has re-fortified me to put myself back in the I CAN DO THIS mode.
Owning your own business can be nerve-wracking at times. I have learned over the years to stay in the light. Avoid the dark what if's.
My belief is that if you keep a fearful watch of those dark negative what ifs, the universe will gladly bring that to you. And the same goes, if you keep a full intent vision of what you want, that same universe will comply. There is plenty to go around and I am worthy of abundance in my life. That has been my mantra for many years. When I feel like I am focusing on the empty part of the glass, I quickly remind myself to focus instead on the full part.
I did a gratitude list from a-z listing all of mine. Sounds easy but that is 26 gratitudes and I had to think a bit for some of them. But I did it and will now save it for those times I feel like I am
trekking over a barren landscape in the dark.
So turn up the music, stay in the light, focus on my goals, and roll up my sleeves. I am ready to
make it happen.... are You listening up there!?
Expect it... Know it.....
ta for now!
So like the little engine that could, I keep myself on track and chugg ahead.

No comments: