COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NEW ON ETSY

NEW!!! I just listed this set of greeting cards on Etsy
http://www.lindadrake.etsy.com/
I will be putting these three originals in our upcoming local Wild Women Art Show but wanted to create a fun 3 card pack with these images. They are blank cards and would fit any occasion of your choice: a great selection to have on hand!

I am working on getting my art all in line for Wild Women. We also have a good little gift shop and I am planning on bringing a lot for that as well.

Art selling now is challenging but I still believe that it's possible. Plus I think it keeps us on our toes for notching up the quality. Creating better art will make it all the more desirable!

I have been pushing myself to work on painting faces. I seem to struggle with the highlights but have been dutifully working on my techniques.
It's all fun and I thoroughly love every minute of it. And I will continue to work on portraits so look for some more showing up in my work.

ta for now

No comments: