COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, May 8, 2009

A FLOCK OF BIRDS

MORE PLEASE>>
Sometimes I am a tad excessive, but I am having lots of fun playing here. So!!! I am making a batch of these for the upcoming Wild Women Art Show. With the current weak economy, I am thinking I need to create some fun and inexpensive art. So these will be more of my hanging pieces. I have enough started here to make six of them. I think I am going to use some large stencils and do a letter on each set.. four letter words - one letter on each coaster.. then elaborate each letter. So from a distance you read VIEW then closer you see Vision Illuminates Enchantment's Wonder. I am using the inspiration for this from a set of cards I have. I love pulling cards everyday. I have 3-4 sets around various spots in the house. It's like a sip of inspiration and energy when you pull one.
So next post I should have these all done.. then I promise to move onto something new. But I refuse to quit listening to my new CD... I have been known to wear them out!!!!
tada!!!

No comments: