COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

MUST CLEAN STUDIO






OH GASP!!!!!! STUDIO A WRECK!!!! TIME TO CLEAN THIS PLACE UP!!!! So I diligently
rolled my my sleeves and jumped into THE CHORE this morning. The dust bunnies were hopping all over the studio, even Sylvia was sneezing. She is sitting there in my window in her flower pot giving me the eye. Yes, okay Sylvia, I get the message. It's time to clean. I do love to walk on the Art side.. but it was getting knee deep around here.
I can be the Queen of Clutter at times, but even I hit the overload button and say enough! Time to clean this mess up. And it's so NICE when it's all done. I have been on a big push doing art for WW and now I need to clear out some of the chaos to make room for new art. I always keep a pending ART todos on the back of my studio door. It allows me to keep the ideas that bubble up out front in view for future art projects. But those will have to wait for me another day, because today I am cleaning up this messs.
The art dollies were smiling down on me when I got done... which makes me want to jump into art. But alas, the rest of the house needs some help today too. These are the times when you wish you could clone yourself...
okay tomorrow I promise myself some quality art time. Promise. In a clean art studio.
yeeeessssss!
ta

No comments: