COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, June 8, 2009


OHHHWEEEEE!!!! Wild women feet here!!!! I
have been working on my wild women outfit for this Friday night's Wild Women opening. All the Wild Women dress up wild and wacky.. and this year I am dressing up with wild spirals and flowers. I just finished these flip flops with flowers, birds and even bird nest with bird egg.
And you know what is the very best of all?
I will be soooo comfortable in these...happy feet, dancing feet, smiling feet! Yes, I am a wild woman who loves comfort! Gone are the days of high heels.. I don't even own a pair. And I don't miss those towering torture chambers one bit.
This is one of the perks of getting older.. being comfortable. But still ready to leap out the fashion window and be wild and crazy. Ohh love love it.
I promise I will reveal more of the WW outfit... but now I have to leap wildly into my work for the day!!!!
hope all of you have a very Wild and Wacky Artfilled Day!!!! I might even wear these all day just to perk up my MONDAY!!!!! They make me smile!!!!!
taaaaaa-aaaaahhhhhh!

No comments: