COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CLEARING MY AURA


Today I had to run to the post office to ship a package to my son-in-law in Hawaii. I had used a cardboard box with a beer company's markings. I blacked out with a big marker all the words, symbols, etc. My marker wasn't as black black as it used to be, but it did a pretty good job. Well, apparently not good enough. The postal clerk said he couldn't accept the box because he could still read the beer name. I was so P.O.'d at the P.O!!!!!! So I had to run to the other side of town and buy a new big black marker and black it out more. I even used tan tape and covered the black. It passed his "inspection" and my package got shipped out. Good Grief.
So I came back to my studio and prompty sat down with my art journal and floated down the
river of renewal and cleansing. Letting go all the anger and frustration. These things never happen on a day when you have all the time in the world... you are trying to get errands done quickly, but no. It ain't gonna happen the way you envisioned.
So I cleared my aura. I pushed all the crap out of mind and cleared the air around me. I now am peacefully going to step into my day and get my work done. Art saves me once again.
ahhhhhh

No comments: