COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, November 23, 2009

TWEETS CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT


Starting the holiday push for my gifts.  Have some old green and white Colorado license plates that I am going to make a batch of ornaments.  I also decided to find some old used plates on ebay and think I can
get them really reasonable.  Planning on using them for some upcoming assemblage art.  I want to start
pumping my etsy with more small pieces of art!  Have a lot of planned art on my envision board.
As the holiday approaches my days get fuller and I am getting in the spirit.  A little snow early this morning, but the sky is gorgeous blue this morning, and I am ready to jump into a pile of orders.
All is well.  ta

No comments: