COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, November 9, 2009

DADA ECCENTRIC

Be ECCENTRIC.. it's a joyfull state to be in.  It's one of the delicious perks of getting older.  I am way past
caring what some people think.  I walk in joy and surround myself with positive people.  Keep the wonder
of life within me.  It's the only way to trek through life. 
And here's my dada eccentric - completed.  Two more to go.



(SOLD)
His body is an old can of some kind of goop that came with a twist off lid with a brush attached.
The Goop is long since hardend and remains in the bottom of this can.   The stem of that brush
reminded me of his spine and the goop his gut intentions.  I used old measuring spoons for his
arms, bending them to hold the "ballon" and the other one open ready to receive life.
I like this little guy.
ta for now.

No comments: