COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, December 18, 2009

STUDIO CRAZIES


Looking at my studio this morning..  holy moly, it  looks like a bomb went off in here.  I am going to have to bust into some cleaning/organizing today.  No one can say this is a boring studio!  I am trying to see this in a postive light.. you know, it's all just lovely creative juicy explosions rather than a big ole mess.  I have to admit, I am really messy when I create whether it's art or cooking... but I do get into the spirit! 
  so here's to a great day.. may the cleaning jujus plow through the studio and by evening, I will be
happy to take off my goggles and enjoy the CLEAN!
  ta

No comments: