COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ENCHANTED LADY CAN COME OUT OF HIDING NOW



She arrived safe and sound and now that she has a new home, I can show her pictures here. 
I am planning to do more of these.  I love using the license plates.  I now am looking for
old dolls to use their parts.  It's always fun to be on the lookout.  I do find some cool things on ebay,
but also like to cruise the old thrift shops. 
Wrapping and sipping some wine this evening.. It's snowing.  And Santa is loading up his sleigh.
Jolly time of the year.  And I am POOPED!!!!  phew. 
night night

No comments: