COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A BATCH OF ANGELS


I woke to angels waiting to be finished!  So in a few hours, I was able to do these gals.  I will give these
out to my friends for the holidays.  I like that they can be hung any time of the year, rather than just at Christmas.  Using the inspiration of the light bulb, I used the word Light in all the little messages on the angels.
I love their little scalloped petticoats that hang just below their skirt hemlines.  Now I want to make a big one, using a larger bulb, as a tree top angel for our Christmas tree.  So stay tuned! 
off to work, ho ho!
ta



and hope an angel lights your way today!!!!!!

No comments: