COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, December 11, 2009

BIRD SEED WREATHS


Don't you love this?   I found this here and if I get TIME, I would love to try my hand at this.  Among my local friends, we exchange simple gifts.  One year we all received ice buckets.. with candles.  They created the ice frozen candle holders with big 5 gallon buckets with a hollow center to add a candle to. They were really lovely at night with the warm candles glowing in the night through the crystal ice. 
  Anyway,  I am busting through my orders and hoping to get some time to get to my pile of wrapping presents and baking cookies this weekend. And perhaps some birdseed wreaths!  It's a beautiful morning, the sky is show stopping blue, the sun is shining on all our snow and it's wonderful Friday. 
 ta

1 comment:

Merry's Musings said...

Wow wow wow, I love this idea! We are mighty nippy here, it's 28 degrees at noon (!) and I worry about the little birdies. What an awesome decoration for the holidays. Hi-ho the Merrio!