COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, December 4, 2009

BIG ART SALE!


MY ART RUNNETH OVER!!!!
BIG SALE AT MY ETSY SHOP!!!!  click here!!!!
keep me on your fav list and keep checking back as I will
be adding more everyday!

I am going to spend my weeeeeekend listing a lot of my art on sale and at big discounts plus added bonus FREE SHIPPING!!!  I need to clear the studio to make room for new art on the horizon.  So this is your chance to score some great ART done by  a REAL WORKING ARTIST instead of some mass produced big box China imported stuff that
really doesn't support our US economy. (don't get me started...)

I try to buy locally as much as possible, especially from local PEOPLE!   It keeps the dollars in your own community
plus supports your area.  There are a bunch of local shows
that always pop up this time of year and I always try to hit  a few of them when I can.  I do the same in the summer-- hitting the local farmer markets. 

Can you believe how fast the holiays are approaching!!!!?????  It seems to just roar in faster every year.

ta for now!

No comments: