COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, December 14, 2009

ENCHANTED LADY


It's a peek.  Because I can't really show more or I will ruin the surprise.  But oh the Enchanted Lady turned out really wonderful.  I was elated with the final result.  And I love, really love,  how life can be serendipitously delicious!!!!

I worked on this art doll on Saturday and my day flew by in joyous creating.  Then this morning, I was wrapping presents for the recipient of this Enchanted Lady., and this afternoon I get a little sweet card from
the art doll's future owner who wrote " to my 'enchanting' friends" !!!! 

  Surprised?  Yes. But no.  I believe in ENCHANTMENT and when souls align in the universe, then connection is as real and easy as taking a breath.  Magical but there with every intake of air. 

So breathe in and be enchanted with the Magic of the season.
ta

No comments: