COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, August 10, 2009

WAITING WHILE SWAMPED


Feeling overwhelmed... so much to do. These are times when I feel as if I am being swallowed by life. Work, family, house, it all just wraps itself around me and starts to choke me.
Art has always been my therapy for this. I can take timeout and journal and draw and paint and it starts to slide off of me. I can start to breathe again. Summer is always a busier time for us. With all the normal stuff: work, house chores, etc. we also squeeze in time for fun. So the weekends lately have been just that. Tightly packed. So that by Monday I am ready for another weekend to recover, which of course, I cannot. Because my work week starts up again.
So I am vowing that this is my last week of tightly packing it all in. I am vowing that even if I don't quite catch up with orders, I am still going to take time out for my art. Because it is too essential in my life to let lay dormant. I will get back to my early morning two hour art time.
No matter what lays ahead in my day.
There will be enough time for the rest.
ta

No comments: