COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

KITCHEN JOURNAL AND APRON SETS



Market Day. I am the last minute artist here. I started out to make some greeting cards for this afternoon's market. That evolved into making some small journals using Red Rosin Paper.
These are small journals.. about approx 7 x 9 inches with 10 plain white pages inside. After I made four of these, I thought 10 pages, 20 if you use both sides is kind of small. It would make a nice little kitchen journal - add some of your favorite recipes to. Oh how about a matching apron? And miracle! The journal fits into the pocket of the apron. ooohh how fun!
So these will go to market and I will try to sell the sets. I folded the apron up and it and the journal fits nicely in one of my large cello bags. I labeled the set but will have one open for display. Sept I have every Tuesday available to sell, and if these sell today, I will make many more for then.
ta

No comments: