COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NEW LISTED ON ETSY


Despite last night's slow traffic at the downtown market, I did manage to sell one of these kitchen journal and apron sets...
(thank you Donna for the big helping hand!)
So.. encouraged, I am listing the other three sets on my etsy site.
(click on the title above!)
September will open up a full month of Tuesdays that I can do the market booth, and I plan to make more of these sets.
Plus lots of small art. I think the market is a great venue for me.
I love interacting with the people. It's such a fun atmosphere of
food, art and music. But it is also a testing ground for some new ideas for art and for Lunar. These kitchen journals for instance.
How to market them for Lunar would be fun. Not hand constructing, but perhaps I could find a small journal source and then add my cover art. Will have to pursue this.. Always fun to get the creative juices flowing.
The smaller art I think would be a good sell. I think bigger purchases just won't happen that often at the market. I have sold things for under $50 so will continue that price range.
Today is a full tilt filling order day. No time to play with my art.
ta

No comments: