COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

EMERGING IMAGES

Looking into the background I saw a house and above that a head.
So I painted the shapes in.
After painting in the woman and house I started laying on strings, threads and fabric strips from my stash. I haven't finished her face, but then again, I like her vagueness now.
This shows more of her wild hair. I haven't affixed it yet. Have a few ideas how to
do that. Don't want to start permanently attaching it till I know where the face is going.

Will see where this goes.....stay tuned.

ta. again.

No comments: