COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

INSANITY

The best of intentions, sometimes, just get swept away in a river of craziness. Days fly by, and then you are standing there looking at the calendar and amazed at the date! Aug 1. wow.
Art has been patiently standing by for me. A few sketches in the evening when I am chillin' but really full on art time has just NOT been available to me. Life overtakes us sometimes. Weekends are maxed out, and the looming week ahead with all the hopes and expectations, fall through your fingers like fine sand.
When I don't have time to do my art, and the days fly by, I start to feel an empty hole starting to grow. I am going to try to catch up this weekend, then on Monday, back into my schedule of early morning art. Because I really, really, really need it.
ta

No comments: