COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More time in paradise, please.




Art can take you away!!!! Woke up to SNOW!!!! As I am pulling my summer clothes out for our trip, and dreaming of paradise in 6 days, this is what the weather delivered early this morning. So, being the cold weather weinie I am, I jumped into the tropics in my art journal,
with palm trees and tropical flowers. ESCAPING THE WINTER even before we get there.
I also started a new art piece.. the title already in my head. It comes from some journal art I did the other day when I was celebrating orange. I used some of the ideas from that piece and also some new ideas. Working on the lush tropical art this morning took my mind away from the shoveling I will have to do later today.
ahh well, the one great thing about spring snows, is they don't generally last long. You know the warm weather is coming, sooner or later.
ta
my

No comments: