COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, January 1, 2010

WELCOME 2010!

I think the hardest thing is that everyone wants to be good, to master everything in a weekend workshop. Painting is a lifelong process, and instead of worrying about making the perfect painting, you need to paint a lot."
-- Patti Brady, Director Golden Working Artists Program

SO.  New Year.  Wipe the slate clean.  Take everything off my VISUAL INTENTION board.
Start over.  Rethink.  Plan.  Envision.  Believe.  Expect.  Do.  Be Brave.  Now.  I want to choose a word that will continue to inspire me through this new year.  And I think NOW is it.
But I want to focus on my visual board and do my first journal page for 2010 and then see what word bubbles up and grabs my heart. 
Because when I am stewing over problems, I tend to sleep.  And I need to stay AWAKE...
be aware and open up my arms for new possiblities.  To start a broad vista of adventures.

I love the new year for this.   I can step into whatever.


No comments: