COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

STILL IN THE BLACK AND WHITE GARDENS

I can't stop these.  When I am drawing these, it's effortless, it's soothing and even mesmerizing to just let
the pen flow onto the paper.  I love tapping into the creative juices.  Using black and white and no color,
it focuses your attention on design instead of color.  I do so love color.  But this kind of drawing for me stimulates my creativity and design.  Using black and white patterns reminds me of a quilt with mixed patterns.  I am actually playing with an idea to take these sketches somewhere.  Still just a dialogue between me and the universe at this point, so can't say more.  But most of all, I am having so much fun.
And staying in the NOW when I do these.  ta..

No comments: