COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

STAYING WARM ON A COLD SNOWY MORNING


EARLY PREDAWN.. FEELS SO GOOD.
Willie sitting under the desklamp, warming his back..  he is loving the warmth.  Snowing lightly this a.m.
and I am jumping into a full on art morning creating some new tropical designs with luscious Hawaiian music in the background.  Thinking I will stoke up the wood buring stove this morning here in my studio.
Thinking of lots of new marketing ideas. Did some serious brain storming on the phone this morning with my sweet daughter who happened to up at 3:30 in the morning hawaii time.  Loved our chat.  Miss her good energy.  She is  such an inspiration in my life.
Saw Avatar last night with Dan.  Not to be missed.  As an artist and a believer of spirit, the movie
was soooo incredible.  All the good things I have heard about the movie, pales to the heights this movie took me.  You cannot miss this one.....
NOW off to create my intention for  new ART for Lunar!
ta

No comments: