COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

THINK BIG (now)


This might be considered a serious plug, but I have been trying out green teas now for several years.  I have a cupboard FULL of different teas.  I try to drink the tea without sugar but if it is just too BLAHHHH-UCKY
I will use honey.  The only tea I can drink sans sweet is licorce tea.  So imagine my thrill, when I found this green tea and found it sooo yummy, I do not need any sweetner with it.  It's so good I can easily drink 2-3 cups a day. And that's a good source for natural antioxidants!
 So!
NOW
ya know!
ta
plus I love Celestial's illustrations on their boxes, don't you?

No comments: