COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BLACK AND WHITE FANTASY GARDEN


Did two doodles sitting watching tv in the evening.  I love to draw and am keeping my sketch book handy to keep up the drawing especially in the evenings.  It's soothing to me.  This is the result of two seperate sketches that I did, then scanned into photoshop and joined them together.  I love the whimsey and this might evolve into a painting on the large canvas that is sitting patiently in my studio.
  But NOW I have to jump into work....  ta
note the 999 in the doodle... I am seeing a lot of 999 lately.. which signifies completion of an important chapter in my life and now it's time to get to work - without procrastination - on my nest life chapter.  This number sequence is like an alarm clock, ringing loudly in order to talk me into working on my life purpose.  (from Angel Numbers 101)  I have always had numbers appear on a regular basis in my life.   And besides the 999 number coming up a lot lately, other signs are coming to me. It's an exciting time and I am working on a new adventure.
More on that later...

No comments: