COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, July 3, 2009

AUNT TILLIE


She is done. Conservative despite her way over processed hair. Aunt Tillie never changes anything about her. She seems to wear the same style of clothes for years now and her hair do same. So a light blue Peter Pan collar blouse with little white buttons.
I am now on the lookout for more similar brushes. This will be a series I think.
Tonight is the opening for the Go Figure art show at the Carbondale Council on Arts and Humanities that I have my piece "Being Still in Nature" showing. So we are going to that. Though after a busy day in my studio, I am ready for a NAP!
oh well, art calls.
ta

No comments: