COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Friday, October 29, 2010

DOG GONE CHRISTMAS

Through some of my wonderful facebook artist friends, I was reminded how much I love to do these
doodles.. also known as Zentangles.  I guess there is some claims that the word Zentangles can only be used by certified "zentanglists"  of which I really have to shake my head in disbelief.  And I won't waste my energy on that subject.
Instead, I have been playing with this dog design which resulted in this fun design.  Now I want to do
more, of course.  This is the fun when you do these.  I started this design out by taking my Sharpie ultra fine point pen marker and just did a random swirly line across the page.  Them looking at the swirls, I saw
a dog and off it went... and which is why his paw is waving high in the air..
So more of these will come.  It's such a soothing way to sit in the evenings and do couch art.. I can
delightfully tune out those annoying political ads, and half way listen to tv, which mostly bores me.
And is why I listen to NPR during the day in my studio, or watch Turner's or listen to books on tape or
watch a good DVD movie.  Mostly with the tone of today's news.. dismal and depressing... I limit that
exposure for myself.  Keeps my spirit much lighter, thank you very much.  It's a wonder this whole country
isn't on some anti-depressant meds listening to the media.
NOW
more art.  :)
always good.
ta

No comments: