COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS DOGGIE STYLE


WUF Day 2
Appropriate that I do these dog ornaments.  I spent the morning taking both our dog and cat to the vet for the yearly exam and shots.  Marley weighs 84 pounds..  phew... and Willie is a neat 14 pounds..
Both are healthy and fine so it was a good vet's visit.

I have some of these old star shaped jello molds, and decided they would be fun dogs/cats for ornaments.
I haven't done the cats yet.. though I have sketched some ideas how to do them.
I am using bottle caps for the eyes, assorted metal for the ears and tongue and the noses are beads.
I am doing ART everyday for the Novemeber ART challenge..so this is day 2.

TA for  now.

No comments: