COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

CREATING TODAY

Today I jumped into these wooden art crows.  I had found these wooden flower head cutouts at the local thrift shop  awhile back.  They eluded me until this week, when I envisioned crows.. bright and colorful.
I am taking these to the Unique Boutique Saturday to sell along with my Lunar Designs kitchen towels, nightshirts, aprons, etc..  I purposely choose bright cheery colors to compliment my white products that are printed with my colorful designs. I think it will make for a nice mix.  Happy that I was able to get these all done.  I still need to attach the wire back hangers tonight and spray the crows with clear acrylic.  And price them.  Always a hard choice for me, as for many artists I think. 
So in one day, I did a week's worth of early morning art.  It's now almost 4:00 pm, I have some more printing to do for the show on kitchen towels, etc.  And I have absolutely no idea what I am fixing for dinner
this evening.  PLUS I need to go to the store.  Ahh the busy life here.
NOW
a bit more printing.

No comments: