COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MORE STUDIO TIME

Yesterday, I was thinking the upcoming Whimsical Women was this weekend.. which launched me into
a panic attack.  But silly me, I was a week early in my head.  So this morning, in my jammies, I started working on more ornaments to add to my stash that I will be taking to sell.
This is wonderful.. a whole week more than I was thinking.  I love it when that happens.

But the art time is done for now,
 and I must step into my order mode and work on getting all my orders completed.
I would like a day "off" tomorrow to get some grocery shopping done and house cleaning.
No big crowds for Thanksgiving, and in fact, I am not cooking a turkey.  We had a turkey dinner last weekend, so I decided to do a nice lasagna for dinner.  It's a working ski day for Dan, and a hearty
lasagna will be wonderful in his eyes.. and his tummy.
NOW
to work to work to work!
today cold blue skies
tomorrow snow
ta

No comments: