COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, November 15, 2010

SNOW AND CROWS

It's officially a snowday here.  Woke up to about 5 inches of WET snow.. which by this afternoon, is melting nicely.  I am still recovering from the big sale at Unique Boutique on Saturday.  A lot of work and a very successful day for me.  I was tired and happy by the end of the day.  Yesterday I took a nice long nap and was really enjoying be lazy. 
Today I am waiting on my tech for my copier.. so I decided to list the crows on Etsy.  I sold lots of art,
but not the Crows.  So they are destined for other places.  I am convinced they will sell.. I love the bright colors and know they will be a hit.  I had great intentions of taking lots of pictures at the sale on Saturday, but
I was so busy I didn't have time!  We had a great crowd, the little church ladies were selling cupcakes and cookies right next to my booth space and I admit I had to have some. 
This week is full to the brim with orders and todos.  And I am ready to take another nap!
SMILE
for NOW
ta

No comments: