COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CLEANSING BREATH EVERYONE

Just finished these two sweet kitty ornaments..  making lots to go to the art center for the Winterfest
show that I am going to be in.  It's such a great place to holiday shop!
I had to figure out a way to display these.  VERTICALLY!  So yesterday I ran out to Habitat for Humanity Restore and found a white shutter door.. it's the perfect size to hang on the wall and hook on my
ornaments. And BEST, all doors where 1/2 off so I got it for $5.  I am heading over later this
morning to set up my display and will take a picture to post later.  The show hangs till Christmas
so it's a great place to sell and not have to be there everyday! 
I just need to do as much as possible for the 3 shows I am in.
Can someone tell me how to clone myself!?
Or not sleep!?
NOW
more art.
:)
and oh,
I am breathing FRESH CLEAN AIR this morning.
Isn't it wonderful?  Can you smell that clean fresh air?
Like the air after a wonderful rain?
BREATH DEEP!
because.....

NO MORE POLITICAL BASHING>
Thank God!
we are over that for awhile.
phew!

No comments: