COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, November 29, 2010

GARLANDS OF COLOR

I have made three of these garlands.  I used strands of white lights doubled and then simply tie on the
fabric strips.  It creates such a fun explosion of color and even with the lights out, the color is festive.

I hung one above the breakfast nook, one over the kitchen window and the 3rd one I am taking to hang over my art when I do my display this Friday and Saturday at the Whimsical Women of the West Annual Holiday Show.  I will hang some of my art, some of my kitchen towels and nightshirts.. that will be a bright and
colorful display! 
I decked out the house yesterday, the tree is up, the garland hung, and the house is looking really ready for the holidays.  I need to start baking and if I decorate the house, it gets me in the mood.  I love to put my old favorite holiday movies on while I bake.  Or holiday Christmas music.  It snowed yesterday and more is
predicted for today. 
But for NOW
I must jump into my orders.
ta

No comments: