COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A WELCOMED CHALLENGE

Yesterday, I discovered a challenge to make art everyday.  See the side panel and you will find the link.

Now, I do art daily, have for years..... but these past few months, as
this economy keeps beating on us, I find myself working harder.  I love to work at my job.. Lunar Designs.
But I also love doing my "side art" which I have been doing less and less of.  Not so good for me. 

I so love getting up early, and with coffee and still in my jammies immersing myself in my art.
I usually do this for a few hours, then jump in the shower and then into my orders for Lunar.

But when I thought about this November challenge, despite the timing.. busy time of the year for me both
professionally and personally, I  thought, now more than ever.  The busy is draining sometimes, and
doing my art will restock my art soul.  

So I am committed.  It's not a heavy dutiful thing.  Merely a conscious decision to do it NOW.
Sometimes it's good to smack yourself with a Challenge. 

No comments: