COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, October 18, 2010

FLEA MARKET FINDS AND FUN

An old leather suitcase $5, an old sterling salt shaker $1, and a well used artist's wooden supply box $2.
That was my :) big purchases at a big flea market Sunday in Denver.  I love to head for the big piles of JUNK to look for art treasures.  I want to use the art box to make a shrine out of.  The salt shaker will be a great assemblage piece.. for exactly what I don't know yet.  The suitcase is wonderful!
I love to stack old stuitcases with art supplies or whatever.  Also these make great  "boxes" when I make my
shrines. 
Dan and I  had so much fun walking around this flea market.  It is so great when you have someone
that shares your life AND you like to do the same things together.  Dan bought a Michelada drink//
beer and tomatoe juice with seasonings.. similar to a bloody mary.  I took a sip and YUM!  I want to make
some tonight with dinner.  BECAUSE...we also bought some roasted green chilies and I am planning
a nice fiesta dinner.. something warm because it's CHILLY outside today. Brr..

No comments: