COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MORNING AHHHHH

I have always been an early morning person.  It's the calm time of the day. The ahh part of being alive for me.
Everyday brings new ideas, new hopes, new projects.  A fresh start of whatever you desire.  When I am drinking my morning coffee and look out the window to see this kind of sunrise, I feel a wash of gratitude and
humbleness.  That we are so fortunate to be witnessing this miracle. 
We have had a lovely fall.. September was nearly a continuation of summer.  October started out the same.
It's certain we will be thrown into winter..  I am already thinking about those new snow tires I need to buy.
And while I long to have summer last year round, I know winter is around the corner.  And winter
to me means more studio time.  More art.  And that's good.
NOW
I must tackle lots of orders.
But the art is waiting for me.. lots and lots of it.
yum.

No comments: