COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WHEE!!! ART DOLL KEY RACK



I am a firm believer that you spotlight where you hang your keys,  use it faithfully, and then you will NEVER have to look around crazy crazy for your keys.  Knowing exactly where your keys are, will let you happily fly out the door, looking as giddy and fun as this Art Girl..
  I LOVE her hair.. I LOVE happy hair..
it's just such a
fun way to express your joy in life!!!!

I just finished this gal, a gathering of lost and found art.  The head with shoulders went on a round robin art doll journey, and got lost in Texas for YEARS!!!.  Well, God, we all know someone who has done that, or at least heard something similar in a sad western song on the radio.  Well, by some miracle of universe, this gal came back into my life.  But I decided her intended ART was just not working for her.  So we had a nice chat over coffee this morning and she expressed her desire to create a new INTENT for her life.  And she definitely wants a permanent home now.  She is happy to offer her advice on traveling out in the big wild world, but she would be so content to hold down the fort or key rack in this case.
But she is not intended for my adobe.. she is indeed intended for a new forever home and is available on my etsy site.
So if you think she is meant for you, and you can prove your intent by actually purchasing her, she is now available.  With some road stories that will be sure to brighten your world.
NOW
I am off to do some errands.. and yep, I do know where my keys are..  :)

No comments: