COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, January 31, 2011

ART WEEKEND




recycled linoleum art
my new fun art phase
This recycled cabinet door started with a coat of varied greens and blues with white spatters.
I decided to create a girl and a bird standing in the garden.  I made the flowers out of painted recycled linoleum and fabric.  Even some oil cloth.  The stems are black zippers.  I used telephone wires for her hair
and then created a mosaic for the upper borders of the frame. 
I am sitting with it for a few days.  I am still battling my cold which now has turned into a sinus infection
so am running to the clinic the morning to get some antibiotics. This bug is cutting into my work schedule and my art time.  Can't have that, now can I?
PIF>
embrace your good health.
and stay creative.
ta

No comments: