COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SO MUCH FUN WITH RECYCLED ART!



I made more pins after yesterday's great SALE for 10 of these recycled linoleum pins to one great
artist friend of mine
Her art is AMAZING and her creative, abundant energy is mind boggling.
She saw my pins on facebook, and wanted 10 of them!
To have someone of her art caliber love my art, and buy, well I was just one happy girl yesterday.

Things have been perking up around here.  I have unloaded some dead weight from my business... some by their choice, some by mine.  And lo and behold, the good jujus just started flowing my way. 
New Year, New Hope, New Possiblities.
It's a beautiful way to start your year.
And I am very grateful and and mindful of the shift in energy.

ART just makes my life complete.
smiling,
PIF
and I will!
ta for now
BTW
the new pins are listed on my etsy site
fun for Valentines Day
birthdays
or even bliss yourself.
xoxoxo

No comments: