COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

SWEET ANTICIPATION

I am like a kid waiting for Santa Claus.  Counting the days... which I swear are dragging by like
a sludge of mud. 15 days till my girls fly in. wahooo!!!!
(pause here for happy dance!)
Thanks to my trusty art journaling I can vent the lack of patience, plus keeping busy with work and ART.  And spring is always a busy time in our yard, house, etc.  It has been absolutely delightful weather and of course, they are calling for 6-12 inches of snow tonight.  When you live in the mtns, this is just mother nature showing you she can.  I am amazed at how quickly the piles of snow around our house have vanished in a few short weeks.  I can look out back on the patio and it is all gone.  Thank you SUN!
We need one good snow storm after the girls arrive.. so little Emalie can witness SNOW!  Her first ever.
That will be so magical to witness.  Must remember to keep my camera always handy.  I am
embracing this visit and know this will be a lifetime gift that I will always cherish.
But for
NOW
I must ARTFULLY create my day!

No comments: